VMware has a new class out aimed at existing SAN/storage admins to help them better support a VMware environment. Read more at the link above, but for $1200 this online or in person class can get your storage team up to speed on supporting VMware.
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- PSExec command-line parameters
- vDS out of sync
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- My snapshots are where?
Subscribe to Blog via Email