VMware has a new class out aimed at existing SAN/storage admins to help them better support a VMware environment. Read more at the link above, but for $1200 this online or in person class can get your storage team up to speed on supporting VMware.
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
Subscribe to Blog via Email