I just started playing with 5.1, having upgraded my Workstation 9 environment over the weekend. One of the first things I noticed was I could no longer convert a pre-5.1 template back to a virtual machine.
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
- vDS out of sync
- My snapshots are where?
Subscribe to Blog via Email