I just started playing with 5.1, having upgraded my Workstation 9 environment over the weekend. One of the first things I noticed was I could no longer convert a pre-5.1 template back to a virtual machine.
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- NSX distributed logical router appliance Part 1
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
- Demo virtual Equallogic PS6000 array available
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
Subscribe to Blog via Email