I just started playing with 5.1, having upgraded my Workstation 9 environment over the weekend. One of the first things I noticed was I could no longer convert a pre-5.1 template back to a virtual machine.
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- NSX 6.4 DLR HA changes
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
Subscribe to Blog via Email