- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- PSExec command-line parameters
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- NSX, BGP, ECMP quick hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: client
In previous version of vSphere/ESX you could disable copy/paste when using the vSphere client by adding to lines to the advanced options of the VM: isolation.tools.copy.enable false isolation.tools.paste.enable false Note tho that with 4.1 copy/paste is disabled by default (see … Continue reading