- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- VCAP6-NV (VCIX6-NV) Sample Question 3
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- VCAP6-NV (VCIX6-NV) Sample Question 1
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #cloud
vSphere plus SDDC Manager (VMware Cloud Foundation) plus NSX-V hosted on bare-metal at AWS. VMware manages hardware account and bills you (separate from any AWS account you have) 4 nodes to start – each 2 socket/36 core, 512GB RAM, … Continue reading
Guest customization (specifically Windows 2003) is done a little differently in vCloud Director. While you still create a properly-named directory tree containing the sysprep files, you then run a script that combines all of the Windows sysprep files into one … Continue reading
PC World has an article about a service provider losing data due to a disgruntled former employee. Does your provider actually back up your data? Or do they just tell you they back up your data?