- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- vDS out of sync
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 11
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #cloud
Guest customization (specifically Windows 2003) is done a little differently in vCloud Director. While you still create a properly-named directory tree containing the sysprep files, you then run a script that combines all of the Windows sysprep files into one … Continue reading
PC World has an article about a service provider losing data due to a disgruntled former employee. Does your provider actually back up your data? Or do they just tell you they back up your data?