- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- vDS out of sync
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- My snapshots are where?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: demo
I was tasked to build a reusable, portable vSphere 5 lab to mimic a production environment. The idea was to use it as a repeatable demo customers can interact with. I built the environment on my 2-year old Lenovo W510 … Continue reading
If you’re a Dell/Equallogic partner you can finally have access to a software version of a PS6000 iSCSI array. This has been available internally at Dell since at least 2009 (the date of the included documentation) but it’s release to … Continue reading