- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- PSExec command-line parameters
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- NSX, BGP, ECMP quick hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: how-to
With vSphere5 you can format 64TB LUNs with VMFS5, but you are still limited to 2TB VMDK files. [note that a new VMFS5 datastore has a 1MB block size and 2TB VMDK max, breaking away from the old 1/2/4/8 = … Continue reading