- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- PSExec command-line parameters
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- NSX, BGP, ECMP quick hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: sysprep
Guest customization (specifically Windows 2003) is done a little differently in vCloud Director. While you still create a properly-named directory tree containing the sysprep files, you then run a script that combines all of the Windows sysprep files into one … Continue reading