- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- My snapshots are where?
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: WinSCP
I found myself, as I sometimes do, needing an automated process to grab semi-random information off of some ESXi hosts. However, I would not know some of the server information before the script ran. Which causes some problems for WinSCP, … Continue reading