Runs until Aug 31 2012. Note that the VMUG includes access to “over 20” eLearning classes that might help get you up to speed to take your VCP plus 20% off the instructor-led training that is required to become a VCP.
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Looping, incrementing batch files
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- vSphere iSCSI software initiator queue depth
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
Subscribe to Blog via Email