- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- VMware badges - 2017 edition (vROps / vSAN)
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: command
Building off an earlier demo environment script I found a better way to delay my demo batch until after vCenter starts, by levering Sysinternal’s plist.exe utility: REM Wait for vCenter to start. :Wait c:progra~1pstoolspslist.exe \vCenter | find “vpxd” IF NOT … Continue reading