- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- Looping, incrementing batch files
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- PSExec command-line parameters
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- vDS out of sync
- Migrate VMs between portgroups/virtual switches/vSS/vDS
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: ESX script powershell orphan
Needs to be to edited for your environments and vcenter server names. This was written for an ESX 3.5 environment and I have not run it against vSphere. Some code liberated from the scripting communities at vmware.com.