- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- VMware badges - 2017 edition (vROps / vSAN)
- vSphere5: ICM changes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: free training
Last Orchestrator post of the day. Promise. If you are new to Orchestrator, VMware has posted a series of videos here on the Education Blog. The installation is for 5.1 so my earlier post will be more useful if you … Continue reading
http://vmwarelearning.com launched some time back, but the seminars offered keep improving and there are now over 100 videos offered (that number includes localizations however). Products covered include: vSphere 5.1 (8 videos) (why vSphere has a 5.0 and a 5.1 category … Continue reading