- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- VMware badges - 2017 edition (vROps / vSAN)
- vSphere5: ICM changes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Exchange
I ran into an interesting issue recently when I tried to setup Outlook Anywhere. I was sure it had worked in the past and https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com reported everything was fine with autodiscover and Outlook Anywhere, yet I could not for the life … Continue reading
Hosting my own Exchange server at home means finding a few online resources to make it all work – like a dynamic DNS service to keep my domain name pointed at my Comcast-issued IP address which changes every few days … Continue reading