- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- vCloud Director and guest customization
- vCenter Orchestrator appliance 5.5 : error 500 a.k.a re-licensing vCO
- Find orphaned.vmx files (VMware Powershell)
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- PSExec command-line parameters
- BGinfo for RDP sessions
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- My snapshots are where?
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Exchange
I ran into an interesting issue recently when I tried to setup Outlook Anywhere. I was sure it had worked in the past and https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com reported everything was fine with autodiscover and Outlook Anywhere, yet I could not for the life … Continue reading
Hosting my own Exchange server at home means finding a few online resources to make it all work – like a dynamic DNS service to keep my domain name pointed at my Comcast-issued IP address which changes every few days … Continue reading