- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- vCloud Director and guest customization
- Find orphaned.vmx files (VMware Powershell)
- vCenter Orchestrator appliance 5.5 : error 500 a.k.a re-licensing vCO
- BGinfo for RDP sessions
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- My snapshots are where?
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- Virtual Machines 3 (TestTrack Unplugged)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Equallogic
There is a new KB Article out from VMware discussing a change in how the kernel managed ICMP replies. If you’ll recall some ISCSI vendors needed workarounds for how replies worked in previous releases. The issue was the reply would … Continue reading
If you’re a Dell/Equallogic partner you can finally have access to a software version of a PS6000 iSCSI array. This has been available internally at Dell since at least 2009 (the date of the included documentation) but it’s release to … Continue reading
I posted a rather cryptic set of commands way back when, followed it with a script from Dell that would setup multipath on vSphere 4.x for you, then followed that with setting up MPIO in the GUI. Now I’m back … Continue reading
Must read update for Equallogic multipath vSphere5 multi-path walkthrough Update: tag all Round Robin LUNs in one script Earlier I posted an entry about manually creating what you need for iSCSI multipath on vSphere 4.1 with an Equallogic storage array. … Continue reading