My previous post on the new VMware VCA certification program referenced free training and a commenter asked for the direct links to the training.
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
Subscribe to Blog via Email