My previous post on the new VMware VCA certification program referenced free training and a commenter asked for the direct links to the training.
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Looping, incrementing batch files
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- VCAP Exam links
Subscribe to Blog via Email