- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vCloud Director and guest customization
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Find orphaned.vmx files (VMware Powershell)
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 2
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: automation
I found myself, as I sometimes do, needing an automated process to grab semi-random information off of some ESXi hosts. However, I would not know some of the server information before the script ran. Which causes some problems for WinSCP, … Continue reading
In my demo vCD environment I often find that after a power-up the Edge Gateways don’t function properly. Options like “Upgrade to Full Configuration” don’t exist, traffic doesn’t flow or rules can’t be changed. A redeploy always fixed it so … Continue reading