- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- vCloud Director: Regaining your Edge (Redeploying from a command line)
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- vSphere5: ICM changes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: command line
I was asked a question the other day about “enabling vMotion.” The answer actually has 2-parts. Technically there is a parameter you need to have set in order for vMotion to be enabled on your host. “Migrate.Enabled” is an advanced … Continue reading