- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- VMware badges - 2017 edition (vROps / vSAN)
- vSphere5: ICM changes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: DCV
Sample Question Intro HOL: HOL-1810-01-SDC – Virtualization 101: Introduction to vSphere Prerequisites: None Lab: Module 1 : Introduction to Management With vCenter : vSphere 6 Fault Tolerance Provides Continuous Availability Question 2 Edit an existing cluster to meet availability and performance … Continue reading
Sample Question Intro HOL: HOL-1810-01-SDC – Virtualization 101: Introduction to vSphere Prerequisites: None Lab: Module 1 : Introduction to Management With vCenter : Cloning Virtual Machines and Using Templates Question 1 The help desk team has requested the ability to list … Continue reading
A couple weeks ago, Back returned. First, a little Background. The VMware VCAP-xxD exams consist of multiple choice and graphical items. The graphical items are created in Adobe Flash and have a Visio(tm) look-and-feel. They are also sometimes temperamental. When … Continue reading