- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- vCloud Director and guest customization
- Find orphaned.vmx files (VMware Powershell)
- vCenter Orchestrator appliance 5.5 : error 500 a.k.a re-licensing vCO
- BGinfo for RDP sessions
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- My snapshots are where?
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- Virtual Machines 3 (TestTrack Unplugged)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: thin provision
While building out a demo environment I had cause to thin-provision already thin-provisioned storage (that might be on a thin-provisioned array. Don’t try this in production!) The issue was a pre-configured LeftHand P4000 appliance providing iSCSI LUNs to nested ESXi … Continue reading
I got into an argument awhile back with a client over thin-provisioning. His argument, while valid, represented a very conservative approach while I say if you’re not living on the edge you’re taking up too much room. Thin provisioning is … Continue reading