- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- Linksys wireless router Unexpected Error 2197
- Virtual Machines 3 (TestTrack Unplugged)
- Migrate VMs between portgroups/virtual switches/vSS/vDS
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: vDS
Way back when I wrote about the “Observed IP Range” information reported for physical NICs in v5 hosts. I noted among other things that the field seems to be populated by a process that runs at boot time or when … Continue reading
Sample Question Intro HOL: HOL-1810-01-SDC – Virtualization 101: Introduction to vSphere Prerequisites: None Lab: Module 2 : Introduction to vSphere Networking and Security : Adding and Configuring a vSphere Distributed Switch Question 6 The network team has completed deployment of new networking hardware … Continue reading