- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- vCloud Director and guest customization
- vCenter Orchestrator appliance 5.5 : error 500 a.k.a re-licensing vCO
- Linksys wireless router Unexpected Error 2197
- Find orphaned.vmx files (VMware Powershell)
- BGinfo for RDP sessions
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- My snapshots are where?
- VCAP6-NV (VCIX6-NV) Sample Question 8
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: VRNI
tl/dr: RFC1918 (private) addresses are categorized as E/W by VRNI by default, non-RFC1918 (public) addresses are categorized as N/S by default. You can flag private as N/S or public as E/W to ensure the reports reflect your environment. Looking over the … Continue reading