- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vSphere iSCSI software initiator queue depth
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Linksys wireless router Unexpected Error 2197
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- Get your VMware certification URL and PDFs
- Blank pages in Salesforce Lighting Experience
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: VRNI
tl/dr: RFC1918 (private) addresses are categorized as E/W by VRNI by default, non-RFC1918 (public) addresses are categorized as N/S by default. You can flag private as N/S or public as E/W to ensure the reports reflect your environment. Looking over the … Continue reading