VMware has a new class out aimed at existing SAN/storage admins to help them better support a VMware environment. Read more at the link above, but for $1200 this online or in person class can get your storage team up to speed on supporting VMware.
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- PSExec command-line parameters
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- Looping, incrementing batch files
- vDS out of sync
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
Subscribe to Blog via Email