VMware has a new class out aimed at existing SAN/storage admins to help them better support a VMware environment. Read more at the link above, but for $1200 this online or in person class can get your storage team up to speed on supporting VMware.
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- NetApp head swap (FAS2020 / FAS3240) and upgrade (7.3.6 to 8.0.2)
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- NSX, BGP, ECMP quick hits
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
- VCAP6-NV (VCIX6-NV) Sample Question 4
Subscribe to Blog via Email