- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- Get your VMware certification URL and PDFs
- Day 1: VMware Center for Advanced Learning - Advanced Architecture Course
- Upgrading to 6.7: A problem occurred
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: virtualization
A couple of weeks before VMworld 2012 I built a portable VCAP5-DCA replica on my Lenovo W510 laptop that included all of the major components of the DCA environment. It matched the IP scheme, naming convention, password pattern, available utilities … Continue reading
http://www.vnoob.com/2012/01/ C-Rad vs Josh Atwell for the title! Vote early, vote often.
How many country singers does it take to change a lightbulb? eleven One to change it and ten to sing about the old one. VMware vSphere 4.1 Update 1 was released today and it got me to thinking about some … Continue reading
VMware vSphere includes a nifty updating utility that can update VMs, hosts and appliances. The updates include OS upgrades for ESX, hardware upgrades for the VM hardware and OS and application updates for the VMs. Note:The guest OS and application … Continue reading
VMware has a new class out aimed at existing SAN/storage admins to help them better support a VMware environment. Read more at the link above, but for $1200 this online or in person class can get your storage team … Continue reading
(this was published in the October edition of St Louis Metropolitan Medicine and the February issue of the PAHCOM Journal.) “Virtualization” runs all computing in the medical office through a central computer with office staff connected from their workstations or … Continue reading
When Tom Sawyer talked his buddies in to white-washing Aunt Polly’s fence he didn’t call it outsourcing. But he could have. To “outsource” is to go “outside” (in Tom’s case, outside of the household) and find a solution. The latest … Continue reading