- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- vCloud Director: Regaining your Edge (Redeploying from a command line)
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- vSphere5: ICM changes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: medical
(this was published in the October edition of St Louis Metropolitan Medicine and the February issue of the PAHCOM Journal.) “Virtualization” runs all computing in the medical office through a central computer with office staff connected from their workstations or … Continue reading