- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- VMware badges - 2017 edition (vROps / vSAN)
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: update manager
VMware vSphere includes a nifty updating utility that can update VMs, hosts and appliances. The updates include OS upgrades for ESX, hardware upgrades for the VM hardware and OS and application updates for the VMs. Note:The guest OS and application … Continue reading