After configuring a vSphere cluster for High Availability you might see this message on the summary page of your hosts. It’s a nice reminder that your VMkernel Port carrying management traffic only has one NIC available, and is flagged by the HA health check routine, run during HA configuration.
Go in an add a second NIC to the vSwitch containing your management VMkernel port and voila problem solved. (note this is my demo environment on my laptop – keep iSCSI traffic separated in production!)
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VMware iSCSI Multipath (set all PSPs)
- Looping, incrementing batch files
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 4
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
Subscribe to Blog via Email