- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- PSExec command-line parameters
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- vDS out of sync
- Linksys wireless router Unexpected Error 2197
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: 2012
Latest word from VMworld is there will be a live-lab contest built to reproduce the VCAP5-DCA experience with a twist – contestants will be timed and prizes awarded.
Some of the VMWorld 2012 sessions are chosen from the general public of VMware administrators and evangelists world-wide. One of my former coworkers has submitted a proposal for a session covering View Persona, calling it “2776 Viewing Ugly Personas” Abstract:If you … Continue reading