- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- VMware badges - 2017 edition (vROps / vSAN)
- vSphere5: ICM changes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: esxi 5
In the mix of licensing specifics around ESXi/vSphere 5 is the idea that for a paid license you have a soft limit – the vRAM entitelment is a high-water mark over a period of time that you can exceed briefly … Continue reading
There seems to be quite a bit of uproar and confusion surrounding the new VMware license structure. here here here here here One issue seems to be over the memory cap – Essential/ESS+ and Standard all have a 24GB vRAM … Continue reading