- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vSphere iSCSI software initiator queue depth
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Blank pages in Salesforce Lighting Experience
- Get your VMware certification URL and PDFs
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
- NSX, BGP, ECMP quick hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: vRAM
In the mix of licensing specifics around ESXi/vSphere 5 is the idea that for a paid license you have a soft limit – the vRAM entitelment is a high-water mark over a period of time that you can exceed briefly … Continue reading
Blog post in two parts, a review of licensing in vSphere5 and then the point of the post regarding the mechanisms of adding additional licensing to a vSphere5 server.