- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- Get your VMware certification URL and PDFs
- Day 1: VMware Center for Advanced Learning - Advanced Architecture Course
- Upgrading to 6.7: A problem occurred
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: vRAM
In the mix of licensing specifics around ESXi/vSphere 5 is the idea that for a paid license you have a soft limit – the vRAM entitelment is a high-water mark over a period of time that you can exceed briefly … Continue reading
Blog post in two parts, a review of licensing in vSphere5 and then the point of the post regarding the mechanisms of adding additional licensing to a vSphere5 server.