- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
- Looping, incrementing batch files
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- Migrate VMs between portgroups/virtual switches/vSS/vDS
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: vRAM
In the mix of licensing specifics around ESXi/vSphere 5 is the idea that for a paid license you have a soft limit – the vRAM entitelment is a high-water mark over a period of time that you can exceed briefly … Continue reading
Blog post in two parts, a review of licensing in vSphere5 and then the point of the post regarding the mechanisms of adding additional licensing to a vSphere5 server.