- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vCloud Director and guest customization
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Find orphaned.vmx files (VMware Powershell)
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 2
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: move
Updated post for Workstation 12.5 (copy using Workstation) There are a few ways to migrate VMs around between VMware products including using vCenter Converter, 3rd party tools, and O/S tools (backup/restore) but one of the easiest ways is via the … Continue reading