- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- vCloud Director and guest customization
- Find orphaned.vmx files (VMware Powershell)
- vCenter Orchestrator appliance 5.5 : error 500 a.k.a re-licensing vCO
- My snapshots are where?
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- Virtual Machines 3 (TestTrack Unplugged)
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- PSExec command-line parameters
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: rdm
I’ve seen some docs and data out there that exhibit confusion over the file extension for an RDM file, describing it as .rdm.vmdk or -rdm.vmdk or other variations. A quick ls from a VM with a RDM shows: there is … Continue reading
DroboElite’s have 4 options for “format type” NTFS (XP), NTFS (new than XP), Multi-Host and none. Why those are considered “format type” is beyond me, but suffice to say you need one of the NTFS versions to connect the volume … Continue reading