- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Get your VMware certification URL and PDFs
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- Migrate VMs between portgroups/virtual switches/vSS/vDS
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: troubleshoot
If you don’t have vSphere installed, or don’t have Storage vMotion and want to move vCenter itself there are several ways, the “vmkfstools” from the commandline, V2V with VMware Converter or another P2V tool, or by using the vSphere client’s … Continue reading