- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- VMware badges - 2017 edition (vROps / vSAN)
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: troubleshoot
If you don’t have vSphere installed, or don’t have Storage vMotion and want to move vCenter itself there are several ways, the “vmkfstools” from the commandline, V2V with VMware Converter or another P2V tool, or by using the vSphere client’s … Continue reading