- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- Leveraging the vSphere API cookbook in PowerCLI
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
- VMware badges - 2017 edition (vROps / vSAN)
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: universal
VMware NSX 6.2 introduced Cross-vCenter including Universal objects like Universal Transport Zone, Universal Logical (Distributed) Router (UDLR), Universal Logical Switch. So what happens if you’re on 6.2+ and you can’t create those objects? If you find yourself trying to create … Continue reading