- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Get your VMware certification URL and PDFs
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- Migrate VMs between portgroups/virtual switches/vSS/vDS
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: VCAP-CIA
I posted about building a lab environment the other day for the VCAP admin exams with some generalities around the exam environment and someone asked about kit specifics: DCA: 2 Physical hosts, one virtual machine (student desktop a.k.a. controlcenter) 18 … Continue reading
Sections: Opening, Live exam environment summary, Live exam docs list, Scripts To prepare for one of the three VMware live lab exams (VCAP5-DCA, VCAP-DTA, VCAP-CIA) you may want to build your own test environment. This accomplishes a variety of goals; … Continue reading