- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- vCloud Director and guest customization
- Find orphaned.vmx files (VMware Powershell)
- vCenter Orchestrator appliance 5.5 : error 500 a.k.a re-licensing vCO
- BGinfo for RDP sessions
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- My snapshots are where?
- VCAP6-NV (VCIX6-NV) Sample Question 8
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: VCAP-DTA
I posted about building a lab environment the other day for the VCAP admin exams with some generalities around the exam environment and someone asked about kit specifics: DCA: 2 Physical hosts, one virtual machine (student desktop a.k.a. controlcenter) 18 … Continue reading
Sections: Opening, Live exam environment summary, Live exam docs list, Scripts To prepare for one of the three VMware live lab exams (VCAP5-DCA, VCAP-DTA, VCAP-CIA) you may want to build your own test environment. This accomplishes a variety of goals; … Continue reading
Today VMware launched the last of the “VCAP” exam set – the admin version of the “Desktop” track. There are now six “Advanced Professional” exams, one Admin and one Design in each of the three tracks – Data Center, Desktop, … Continue reading