- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- vCloud Director and guest customization
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Find orphaned.vmx files (VMware Powershell)
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 2
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: “vmware cloud director”
Guest customization (specifically Windows 2003) is done a little differently in vCloud Director. While you still create a properly-named directory tree containing the sysprep files, you then run a script that combines all of the Windows sysprep files into one … Continue reading