I just started playing with 5.1, having upgraded my Workstation 9 environment over the weekend. One of the first things I noticed was I could no longer convert a pre-5.1 template back to a virtual machine.
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- NSX, BGP, ECMP quick hits
- vSphere5: Setting the Observed IP Range
Subscribe to Blog via Email