I just started playing with 5.1, having upgraded my Workstation 9 environment over the weekend. One of the first things I noticed was I could no longer convert a pre-5.1 template back to a virtual machine.
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- Looping, incrementing batch files
- Migrate VMs between portgroups/virtual switches/vSS/vDS
- Adventures in ComcastLand - DMZ on a new Comcast modem
- PSExec command-line parameters
Subscribe to Blog via Email