- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCIX6-NV Practice Exam
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: 5.1
I was building a nested demo environment for vCloud Director 5.1 / vSphere 5.1 and noticed a few quirks that affected how I spec’d my hosts. I deployed vCD on RedHat, a vCenter VM, and an ESXi 5.1 host. I … Continue reading
Adding a cell to an existing deployment requires accessing the same database (and using the responses.properties file from the initial install) but if you decide to make the second cell stand-alone or made a mistake during deployment or just want … Continue reading
I just started playing with 5.1, having upgraded my Workstation 9 environment over the weekend. One of the first things I noticed was I could no longer convert a pre-5.1 template back to a virtual machine.