- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- PSExec command-line parameters
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- NSX, BGP, ECMP quick hits
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- vSphere 6.x Observed IP range
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- vSphere iSCSI software initiator queue depth
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- Migrate VMs between portgroups/virtual switches/vSS/vDS
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: 5.1
I was building a nested demo environment for vCloud Director 5.1 / vSphere 5.1 and noticed a few quirks that affected how I spec’d my hosts. I deployed vCD on RedHat, a vCenter VM, and an ESXi 5.1 host. I … Continue reading
Adding a cell to an existing deployment requires accessing the same database (and using the responses.properties file from the initial install) but if you decide to make the second cell stand-alone or made a mistake during deployment or just want … Continue reading
I just started playing with 5.1, having upgraded my Workstation 9 environment over the weekend. One of the first things I noticed was I could no longer convert a pre-5.1 template back to a virtual machine.