- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
- PSExec command-line parameters
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Get your VMware certification URL and PDFs
- vCenter Storage Status "unknown"
- Migrate VMs between portgroups/virtual switches/vSS/vDS
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: script
Building off an earlier demo environment script I found a better way to delay my demo batch until after vCenter starts, by levering Sysinternal’s plist.exe utility: REM Wait for vCenter to start. :Wait c:progra~1pstoolspslist.exe \vCenter | find “vpxd” IF NOT … Continue reading
PowerShell has been embraced by a variety of companies looking to manage their products from a command line. While VMware started out with a Perl-based script set, they quickly expanded to a PowerShell set of commandlets. The official VMware Automation … Continue reading
Download a PDF printable at 34″ x 22″ of everything about PowerCLI you need at your fingertips here: http://communities.vmware.com/thread/302399