- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Practice
- Moving VMs from ESX to Workstation
- VCAP DCV 6.5 Deploy a.k.a VMware Certified Advanced Professional — Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018 a.k.a 3V0-21.18
- Moving a vmnic from vDS to vSS at the host commandline
- VMware: Repairing orphaned ESX snapshots
- "300 out of 500" : What is a passing score?
- VCAP / VCIX Deploy Sample Question Guide
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 1
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy Sample Question 3
- NetApp port descriptions and what to do with e0M, SP and ACP
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: DCA
It’s late on Jan 31, the DCA510 exam is now dead – long live VCAP5-DCA! In celebration (because, trust me if you are interested in becoming VCAP5-DCA certified you are much better off taking DCA550) I’m posting some DCA550 goodness. … Continue reading
Previous posts: Live Lab pt1 Live Lab pt2 This post is intended to help those building labs to study for the DCA550 exam. Note that each question lists the components required to complete that item. The DCA550 exam is based … Continue reading
A couple of weeks before VMworld 2012 I built a portable VCAP5-DCA replica on my Lenovo W510 laptop that included all of the major components of the DCA environment. It matched the IP scheme, naming convention, password pattern, available utilities … Continue reading
Or “How long does it take to get authorized for a VCAP?” a.k.a. “Why isn’t my VMware authorization showing up at PearsonVue?” Back in July VMware and PearsonVue (the exam provider for all VMware certification exams) had a systems change … Continue reading
Latest word from VMworld is there will be a live-lab contest built to reproduce the VCAP5-DCA experience with a twist – contestants will be timed and prizes awarded.
The latest update of the hand-on VMware certification exam has been released: Official Post VCAP-DCA5 page VCAP-DCA5 Blueprint Doesn’t look radically different from DCA4 but the blueprint includes most of the new “5” features. Study hard!!